Monday, 22 August 2011

New in the crowd...

Hey there! Alisha in the house! :D Hehe. Uhm..this is my first ever blog created and i'm new at this so be sure to keep up with me!=D As i'm your Glitter Lady, you can call me Lisha or glitterhazel or hazel or even just glitter:D Hah, so um..I'll surely try to keep up with you guys as much as I can. And I'm pretty excited about it!! Though I've not been into making a blog ever but I wanted to share my random funny and insane stories with you to make you guys smile and laugh :) The reason is that people say that I'm the best when at my imagination and when I mix a little bit of madness, it turns out to be very creative!;) Random as you can call it. It's actually for those people specially who love doing funny crazy insane and at times MAD stuff, to enjoy everything to the fullest and to make others laugh and smile, seeing them happy always! =D So guys this is what this blog is all about! I hope to get some positive reviews later on, and Ooo! You can even email and suggest me to talk about your favorite topic at this ID: lisha.zahid@gmail.com

Till then cheers!;)
Bab-byeee (:

~*Glitter Lady*~

No comments:

Post a Comment